Thursday, August 3, 2023

Buna Folks....A Warning

 Huge reads from Tuesday's blog. Just huge, with that, people either join the FB, or more likely, they start to join the 'The Govteach Part Deaux' Group. ( A huge number of people have joined the group.)

That said, I " gots" to warn new folks who do not know me. 

I often cuss....Badly. ( I was raised better, but you know, I've never "fit in" my family. )

I often talk about my vices.( I got sins, man I got sins, what did Paul say? " For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.")

I hop the rails from time to time....

Yes, I am an ordained minister in a form of Presbyterianism you've probably never heard of.....I was SBC, even attend a Baptist seminary, but they left me, and I left them long ago.

I don't always talk about Buna or Buna ISD, or South Jasper County in my blog. I may talk national, state politics, heck, I may talk about food or travel. Deb and I generally do one international trip a year, And invariably we wind up in Great Britain/Ireland( Me people, as they say). But we've been to China, Israel, West Bank, Hong Kong, Canada( several times), Alaska( Yes, I know America)....... I often discuss economics. And right now, the economy, say what you will, ain't so good for a lot of folks.

Yes, I was the government /economics teacher at Buna High School. ( Retired from Buna ISD, thus my continued interest.)

I don't post every day. Only when I " feel like it."

Finally, if you ever have information concerning the Buna ISD, or Jasper County, or anything Buna community, any level of government, related, send me your information. I NEVER use your name. I mean NEVER. I may investigate your information, but on the blog, and when I am speaking to people concerning the info, your name will never come up.

Okay, you've been warned. Proceed at your own peril. 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...