Friday, August 25, 2023

Guys, Behave....Ladies, This One's Not for You.....

 This blog has primarily evolved into one on Buna, Kirbyville, well, South Jasper County in general, with a few of my personal thoughts thrown in...

And while this involves people in South Jasper Co., it also involves people I know not in Jasper County, but in this area. 

Some of you guys needs to behave yourselves. 

You're not  not " all that."

I know a widow and she lost her husband, not that long ago, she's still fairly young, and she is still in the grieving period. 

No, guys can't leave her alone. They are calling her making overt, and not so overt sexual suggestions to her. 

We are talking about men calling her weeks since she lost her husband. 

Some of these same guys are also contacting recently divorced ladies.....

Here is the kicker. Many I taught.....About 90%+ are married, with children. 

And from S. Jasper County....

Let's repeat, married, with children. 

This happened to someone I know a few years back who lost her husband in a tragic accident. I didn't, but I should have said something then....

Many years ago I said something to a couple of Buna guys who started to call one of my senior girls when she broke up with a boyfriend. The boy was upset over the break-up and spread all sort of rumors about her, including that she " laid like a snake." ( Old 70s expression about a girl who "put-out.")

In reality it seems, they had broken up because he kept pressuring her for sex. ( Believe it or not, there are still girls who don't with everyone and anyone.)

But married?......What is wrong with you guys? I'm pretty sure your wife will be more and glad to "help you out." 

And " talking up" recently widowed ladies?

Seriously.....What is wrong with you guys? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...