Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Serious Blog and Most of You Know Where I am Going

 Many of you on here know, in spite of my cussin' and fussin' I still consider myself somewhat of a Christian. 

And I know some of you who actually know me, might find this strange....

I get up and pray every morning at 4AM.

Sometimes earlier. Espcially if something big is going on in many of your lives. Or world events.

I don't tell folks your problem(s). And I have( had) a list. 

Trouble is, the list I now have, with the change of the tower computer, is an old one. 

I need a new one. 

Yes, the list is long. 

But....And this is important, there is always room for one more. 

Always.

So, if you need to to pray for a surgery, or an illness, or a problem you are having, or as the Baptists used to say at Wednesday Night " Prayer Meeting" an ' Unspoken Request.' 

Or whatever, you need prayer for, let me know. I've been doing this for a while, and oddly it felt " right " when I started to do it. ( I am one who believes certain things are foreordained.)

( And I know some of you don't want me praying for you for whatever reason, trust me, I understand.)

So, anytime you need prayer, send me a note, message, whatever, and I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...