Thursday, October 5, 2023

Man Buna Schools....That's Even Worse.....

 So, as many of you know, I posted a routine by the BJH Cheerleaders in which one member seemed to be left out.....

And I am all about redemption, second chances, Hell, if I wasn't most of you would have failed my class. 

But, the Buna ISD has removed the post with the cheerleaders from their Facebook site. 

I hate to tell you, but if my lawyer brother was here, I can just about imagine what he'd say......It makes you look guilty. 

Again, someone send me an explanation....  

Or post one online....I am hearing so much stuff I am confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...