Thursday, October 5, 2023

Man Buna Schools, This is a Bad Look....

 Perhaps there is a good explanation?

But at this point, this looks like Mississippi....Or perhaps Vidor in the 1970s....Or as one person said, " Buna in the 1970s." 

This is the Buna Junior High cheerleaders performing their routine.

Yes, there is one girl ( cheerleader)alone in the back.......And she is black.  And the rest are performing a routine.

Now I understand family being all positive about the family member's involvement in school activities, especially sports, band, cheerleading, etc....I know my mother, is all giddy because her youngest grandchild is starting now at right tackle in Llano. She'd say he's doing great even if he receive 7 penalties for 70 yards. It's what family is supposed to do....

But the kid standing while others are performing? And everyone else is white, and she's black? Ain't a good look Buna JH.....Ain't a good look. 

And don't jump up and down and call me some sort of affirmative action liberal....I lost a job in the 1990s due to affirmative action.

There's got to be an explanation....But I wonder? And formerly in the school business me wonders if there is some sort of politics involved? 

( Video has been taken down, I am assuming by Buna Schools. )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...