Saturday, November 25, 2023

Bunaites, Silsbeeites, Vidorians, Mauricevillians, Gistoians, Evadalians, Kirbyvillians, Etc.......

 Not sure what the correct term is of each community and in truth, I am going to use whatever term I want to anyway.....

We are in the holiday season.

As I looked around the table this Thanksgiving, I wonder how many more we all have? 

I seriously wonder. 

To paraphrase an old saying, " Enjoy every Holiday Season you got, you just get so many." 

You don't know who will be missing at the holiday table in the coming year. 

Heck, it might be you. 

Enjoy your life. You only get one, and just so much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...