Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Okay, I Was Reminded of This Buna.....

 

More proof, I am in reality still about 13 years old in my mind.

Was sent this earlier this week, and just now have had a chance to post. 

The anglophile in me at first said " British Broadcasting Corporation." 

Then, 13 year old me thought something else. And ladies, I am not going to tell you what it what else it could mean, so ask your husband or boyfriend......And yes, I know it is supposed to stand for " Buna Bridal Club." But folks, run some of these signs, like the " Sex Toy in the Christmas Gift" by some 13-14 year old boys. 

You can't rest assure folks not from the town passing through look at the Christmas decoration and the photo above and go, "Whats the deal on this town?" "Let's get the hell out of here before we're sex trafficked."

Acronyms change folks, they have multiple meanings, and sometimes, not for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...