Wednesday, November 8, 2023

I'm Going to Be Ugly This Morning-

 I'm in a surly mood this morning. Really bad mood. Back is just bad. It gets this way in Nov-March. Yeah, the weather.

First, I want to thank all of you who voted for Prop. 9 yesterday. As Larry Peveto reminded me yesterday, it's been 20 years since retired teachers have had a COLA.

I appreciate it more than you know.  

The Proposition 9 passed with 84% of voters approval. Around 1.6 million votes 'For,' which means 300,000 people in this state voted against the COLA for teachers. 

So, to you sumofabitch feckers who voted 'Against' the retired teachers,.....Unfriend me on Facebook, X, the blog, life. I don't know why you hate old teachers, but apparently, you do. 

Hell, you probably hate teachers period. 

Hell, if you find this blog offensive, feckin' unfriend me. 

Sorry, just in a bad mood this morning....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...