Sunday, December 31, 2023

The State of the Blog-2024

 I thought I'd let people know what is going on here at the Compound in the coming year.( 2024)

I more and more am leaning towards local politics, politics that involve Jasper, Newton, Orange Counties. With an emphasis upon school districts specifically Buna ISD.  

We are presently working on a story concerning Buna Schools. I need to do a little more research( actually, a good deal more) before I publish the blog. 

I keep saying I am going to start a podcast, but I just don't for whatever reason. ( A face for radio, with a voice for print)

I had huge reads this year, and I appreciate it. No, not making any money doing this, there is no advertising, I have not Patron, or any other " members" site.  I do this in case I need to write on something that involves you, or any other topic in which you'll get irritated, and trust me, at some point, I am going to upset you. 

I've said several times I am done writing this blog, but always something brings me back. 

Thank you for reading. I seriously appreciate it when I see big "hits" on the blog. 

And as always, any story, no matter how small you think it is, send it to me. I will look into it, and generally, 9 times out of 10, will publish a blog on the subject. 

As always, all information I receive stays anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...