Tuesday, December 26, 2023

I Don't Know...Perhaps it's Just Me?

 It just seemed to be an odd Christmas this year, maybe because it was 75F on Christmas Eve....Or we had a flood on Christmas Eve, or perhaps it is because I am 66 years old, but Christmas didn't feel " right" this year. 

Perhaps it I am to the point if I really want something, I just order it online. 

Everyone I encountered was just sort of " blah." 

I don't enjoy gathering like I once did. And 'little' kids just seem "out of control" but then, that might be the teacher coming out in me. 

But this entire season " Just did not feel right." 

Maybe something bad is about to happen?

Maybe it was just me? 

At times it was like..." Let's get this mess over with."

Did you have the same feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...