Friday, January 5, 2024

Arrest in Cristi Ruso Murder

 A member of the Buna HS Class of 2012 was arrested last night for the murder of Cristi Ruso. 

I know the person arrested, not well, but knew them.

Here are links to the story.

- KBMT Channel 12

- KJAS Radio-107.3FM 

- KFDM Channel 6 

I know many of us wondered if this case was going to remain unsolved. And sometimes, it is not like the First 48 Hours, it takes time to solve cases. They're not "wrapped-up" in hours or even days time. It is often a slow process. 

Again, prayers for the family, I know it'll never be the same, but perhaps this will help towards some sort of closure.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...