Thursday, April 18, 2024

Now We Are Pushing LGBT at Buna Schools?

 I was told by a person in the know that the "Powder-Puff" football game at the Junior High has been cancelled. 

I was told that a parent or parents were upset by it. 

The way I am understanding is they are upset by the boys dressing as cheerleaders......

I am assuming they are afraid the boys will somehow become " Trans" by dressing as cheerleaders. 

Or the girls " butch" ( as I was told) for playing football. 

Good grief. Is this what we have come to now?

Let me tell you a little story. 

50 years ago, Kerry Don Thomas dressed as a cheerleader for what was then, the annual Junior-Senior girls "Powder-Puff" Football game at Vidor High School.. 

Yes, I put on make-up. And in those days, I had long eyelashes and had a couple of junior girls " paint me up." I shaved my beard very close. And one of the girls, a friend of my then girlfriend painted me up like a " French prostitute." 

I was told " I looked cuter" than most of the actually cheerleaders. 

I wore a wig.

I wore balloons that made me look like I had 42 DDDs. 

Needless to say, several other boys did the same. 

It was all in good fun. 

None of us were transsexuals or became trans...

The boys who later came out as gay, didn't dress as cheerleaders. Including a couple of boys who are masculine, masculine boys. And at the time, had drop dead gorgeous girlfriends. 

I don't what people want. 

Are we so offended now by everything?

And do not tell me it is a liberal thing to be offended, do not tell me it is a conservative thing to be offended. It is both sides of the spectrum. 

We're just looking for stuff to be unhappy about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...