Tuesday, April 2, 2024

You Can't Make This Sh*t Up, I Dare You To Try- Buna High School.....

 So, teaching school makes you not afraid of a a lot of stuff.

Ain't scared of rats, mice, hell, I've become a pretty good friend of snakes. 

Hell, I've been the Greyfriar's Cemetery in Scotland.  The most haunted place on earth. I've been to all sort of cemeteries at night. ( Especially in college, have no fear of the dead, in the old days, we sat up with the dead, I always volunteered until insurance companies made funeral homes send people home. I sat up with all my grandparents. )

So it seems Buna High School has an infestation of bats. 

I would have quit.

 Seriously, I know they are beneficial and all, but there is a story involving throwing baseballs at bats at dusk and watching them follow the ball to the ground, then dodge up right before they hit the ground. 

I can't go bats. I can't. It's my one phobia. 

And it seems they are spraying for them today.....During school....Bats are mammals, I think AT would back me up on this, but if they are spraying stuff for mammals, how much is it hurting the other mammals that "visit" the school daily? 

Edit{ They are saying there is not spraying, but there is some sort of smell, more than likely due to the attempt to remove the infestation. }

Anyway......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang In There Buna ISD......

 I generally write teachers, students, whoever is associated with the district about this time of year.  When writing this, it is April 30th...