Thursday, May 23, 2024

Okay Buna, It's That Time-

 School will graduate the Class of '24 tomorrow evening. School will be out for an even shorter and shorter, at least it seems like, Summer Vacation.

I notice all the area Baptist, AofG, etc churches have signs out in front of their churches advertising for Vacation Bible School. 

With this, I plan to blog less. Much less.

Oh, I know events may cause me to post. And I am sure they will.

But I plan, to post to post of stuff I really want to write about. I know it'll kill my numbers because, seriously, " How many people are interested in the July 4th British Snap Election in SETX?"( Other than me, who as I write this I am streaming a political talk show out of London...ain't the internet grand?")

I know I need to write a little bit more on economics and the US economy, and what's going on right now. 

Heck, I may write on the Boomers( my generation) and Gen Z. There is a divide in beliefs that literally shocks the system. 

I also know that this past Tuesday evening the school board voted 4-3 to extend the Supt. of School contract. 

A 4-3 vote doesn't give a ringing endorsement. ( That happens to me, I'm sending out resumes.)

I know there are board elections in November.

 I wonder who will run? 

I know many of you are very concerned about the Buna Schools. I am too. It's why I go after them....Hard, very hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...