Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Senior " Prank" Buna High

 So, last evening the senior class, or parts of the class, pulled the " Senior Prank."

According to my sources....

This occurred during the school board meeting....

An old toilet was placed on top of the school, which means someone has to go up there and get it...

The entire school was wrapped with Glad Wrap and/or Saran Wrap, and toilet paper. 

Rolls of toilet paper were all over the road from the high school to the elementary. 

And they are claiming the outgoing principal gave them the okay to do so....Maybe? Maybe not? I don't know, I was pretty ugly as I was outgoing to seniors who tore shit up, my last year. Pranks are one thing, tearing up stuff is another. 

I know there are people who are looking at the November School Board election, and will discuss this at a point closer to the actual election....and people are not happy......

Rumors are at least 3 more certified teachers are looking at leaving the elementary, if this is true, that will be 12 resignations in a very short time.....This is not including the junior high and Buna High teachers who are waiting until the end of the school year to resign. ( I mailed in my retirement letter the day before school was out so I wouldn't have a party, or any other hoopla. Plus the backlash for leaving.  So, I understand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...