Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Phelan vs. Covey

 Feck 'em both....A pox on both of their houses. 

If I was not a Christian, I'd put a curse on both of them.

I've quit watching local news because of them. The political ads are insufferable.

Their TV ads have infiltrated YouTube,Pluto, Prime.....

My mailbox is full of electoral crap. 

I've never seen a more negative campaign in my life.  I kept waiting for one of them to have a TV ad that stated " So and So, when did you stop beating your wife?"

And, I've met both guys personally.....

For the first time since 1976, I am thinking about  NOT voting.....Hell, a month ago I voted in the Orange County Port Commissioner election, that's how serious I take voting. But then again, I taught "gubmint" 157 years. ( My first election in which I was able to vote was the primary in 1976. My late grandfather took me to vote. Drove to my house, asked " Have you voted?" I had not and we went together to the polls. I wish he could see this election, I could just about hear what he'd say.....And it'd be ugly.)

And don't be telling me" you need to vote, " yada, yada, yada......I know the reasons, remember, I taught you "gubmint."  I registered a bunch of you TO VOTE when you were in my class.  

I may vote in this manner. Turn in my ballot without marking either candidate.... The old saying "Man you are so AWFUL you almost make your friend seem competent. "

And don't tell me how to vote. I'll unfriend you, and then write blogs about how you dressed funny, or worse....

Millions of dollars spent for a job that last 140 days every two years, and you are paid the " Princely sum" of $7200. 

And in the end, neither sumofabitch will do what I really want them to do.....

Feck of both them, and the clap dripping mule they rode in on....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...