Saturday, June 1, 2024

Jasper County, Texas Maths?

 I did some maths( as the British would call it) this morning. 

There are  about  25,700 adults, 18+ in Jasper County, Texas. 

4485 voted in last Tuesday's run-off election. That is 17% of the adults in the county.

Now, not all residents are eligible to vote, non-US Citizens( 1.6% of the county) felons, etc. 

I did the maths, and that means about 19% of the county voted. 

81% of the adults in Jasper County, who could have voted, did not. 

Orange County was no better. Jefferson County was about the same.. ( I had to do actual math on Jefferson, the county is not just one Rep..) 

Just something to think about this weekend....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...