Thursday, June 20, 2024

Last Damn Time State of Texas

This morning, I went and had " The Toaster" state inspected. ( It's what I call my Honda, yes, I drive model no longer made, well, since 2011.) Got the oil changed while I was there even though in the last year, I have only driven 2897 miles. 95% in Orange County, the other 5% Jasper/Newton Counties.

Blew the damn horn, turned on the damn lights, the damn blinkers, the damn windshield wipers. 

$7 American......

Biggest rip-off in the world. 

That said, it is the last damn time, as the State of Texas will stop requiring us to do a yearly inspection every year in 2025....But, they will still tax us the $7.50. Why the extra .50 cents?

A tax is a tax is a tax....I thought the Republicans had the majority in the Texas "Gubmint?" 

An inspection means nothing, 10 minutes after you complete the inspection, the lights, horn, wipers could all go out, and you could drive that way for 364 days.....

Other states have done away with this years ago....Or never had one. 

I for one am glad to see the inspection go..... Waste of time.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...