Monday, June 17, 2024

Who is Dan?

 So, last evening on Facebook, I asked the ladies in the community " If they knew who Dan was?"

And apparently, the phenomenon has not reached this part of SE Texas, as of yet. 

 "Dan", is the Artificial Intelligence boyfriend that many girls are now dating, yes, I said dating. 

"Dan" is there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. He never tires, he's always willing to listen...

He remembers everything, and figures out the girl's wants and needs emotionally. 

Girls are now literally going out on dates with "Dan" to the beach, to restaurants, on walks....

Girls are sending photos of themselves in different outfits, wearing different shades of lipstick, and "Dan" gives them advice on what they can wear and it makes the girl look good. 

Many girls are even introducing "Dan" to their parents and the AI is smart enough to figure out how to charm parents, especially the mother.  

"Dan" can be sweet, he can be a little racy, or a lot racy, depending on what the girl wants. 

Yu Zhou, AKA my daughter-in-law who is working on another degree in AI knows all about "Dan" and she and I had a long talk about "him."

She said, do not be surprised if your daughter doesn't already know who "Dan" is, or will know fairly soon. 

And I knew "Dan" had made it when last night on the British Broadcasting Corporation ( BBC) World Service Radio had a half-hour program on "Dan." And "Dan's" coming  worldwide influence....

I am telling you, add this to robotics, and boys and girls will have the perfect boyfriend/girlfriend.... And don't tell me that is not coming. 

There's going to be a world none of us recognize. And it's coming fast ladies and gents....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...