Sunday, July 14, 2024

Gonna Get Worse

Yes, I know about Trump attempted assassination.....And yes, it'd be included if I was still teaching, in my political assassinations, you remember the one, the one you all made an 'A' on....For some of you the only one you passed....

But I digress...

I am telling you, the economy, the discord between people in the country, heck the world, it's going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever does....

And trust me, it is going to get worse....

Many of those in Gen Z have given up....On a decent job, on marriage, on having children.....And they are unhappy, so unhappy, I don't think you know....Who was the attempted assassin?  

Gen Z....20 years old. 

We are armed to the teeth in this country, it is just a matter of time that it just boils over and we start shooting at each other....

Already cities in this country and war zones. 

Oakland, San Francisco, Chicago are unlivable....Fly into the airport in Oakland, rent a car and they tell you don't stop, for food, for gas, for anything, just keep going until you're long out of town.

I am wondering what is going on in Houston, parts of the city are going now a week with power....Is it like Katrina in parts of the city and the media is not telling us? I know police from the Dallas area are coming down to "help out" so it makes me wonder?

I wonder how long we'll stay civil with one another? 

You know at some point there will be something "spark" an event,( and I am convinced it will go back to the economy) and it just spirals out of control...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...