Wednesday, September 4, 2024

And Who Will Do the Job?


Trouble is, how many stories now will kids make up to get teachers into trouble? 

I wonder where you now go to to get your reputation back? 

And in this day and age, the day of AI, what is true, and what is fabrication? 

No one in their right mind should teach today. 

No one. 

I wouldn't do it today. I couldn't do it today. It's why we went on the porch. Large glass windows, everyone can see. 

You can't trust administrators, the kids, the parents, heck other teachers. 

And how do you know today isn't the day you as a teacher won't get fired or shot. 

How do you know your kid won't be gunned down by some un- happy 14 year old. 

The thing is, it's going to get worse before it gets better. 

Anyone thinking about teaching,tell them no, just no, the risks outweigh the rewards. 

Today, I asked a friend of mine who teaches in a large rich Houston area ISD...." Who do you trust?' His answer? " No one." Literally no one."  

He retires at Christmas. And is praying he makes it.

If you're a praying person, now is the time to pray. And don't be blaming the other political side. There is plenty of room to blame both sides, heck, everyone.  

After some of the almost threats I've received lately, I seriously need to rethink writing the blog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...