Thursday, September 26, 2024

Parents, You Might Want to Talk to Your Kiddos

 I started to take the day off from blogging and saw this on several of my news feeds this morning. 

700 students in America have been arrested this academic year, so far for making threats, mostly called in, against their schools. 

700.....and it's still September. 

I know that when we visited my brother's family, the school in Llano was having threats nearly every day....Rural 3A Football Division 1 Llano....Same size as Buna....You know it's happening in this area, but we are not told about it, or we'd be in a panic constantly.

Parents, you might want to talk to your kids. Tell them, that this will mess them up, well, forever. They just think school is bad, jail, prison is 10 times worse. 

They think they are being picked on in school? Wait until they are in prison and they get to be a 'sex toy' for the older, meaner folks doing life/without. 

I know 50 years ago, when I was in school there were threats against the school, but they were few and far between......But today, kids literally take it to the point they will shoot up everyone at school....And I am not understanding the mentally to it. As a kid, I had access to serious weaponry, and never dreamed of shooting anyone or anything at school. Hell, people had shotguns and rifles in their trucks in the 1970s, at school. And no one thought twice about it.

But, this is the world we live in in 2024.

Thank you Jesus I am retired and don't have to put up with this......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negativity....At Buna Schools?

 So, you must have been reading the blog..... Good. Look, I can say stuff other people can't. Either won't because of their kids, or...