Wednesday, September 18, 2024

That's Enough.....

 In the past few weeks, I have had many, many requests for " friendship" on my regular Facebook site. Most, I've not a clue who they are, and in truth, I really do not care. 

Like I am going to hang out with these people. I don't associate with the people I am "friends" with on Facebook now. 

I am more of a a homebody/introvert than you know. 

Seriously, I show up to an event of any sort, be shocked and amazed I have come out of Lemonville to civilization. 

I generally try and keep my Facebook page itself at about 800 and right now I am close to 1000. Well over my 'Mendoza Level.' 

That said, if I taught you, I will go ahead and accept you as a "friend" on Facebook, but if I have not a clue, well, don't take it as an insult, as you can always keep up with the blog by joining at this Facebook Group link.  

I already have too many people posting stuff on regular Facebook and I am wondering....." What the cornbread feck are they talking about?" And in truth, I don't give a good damn about. And it clutters up people I really want to know about, and if need be put on the 'Prayer List.' ( Yep, cussin' and prayin' first thing.....If you know me, you aren't surprised. St. Peter had that problem, and one day, I need to write a blog titled the " Sins of St. Paul.." "For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.")

That said, for the second time, I had someone introduce themselves to me in the store. Blog reader...It gets scary. You don't know if they like what you write, or not.  

But, I digress. 

At some point, I must run a purge, clean house, get Facebook to a manageable level.  

But not today.........

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...