Friday, October 4, 2024

Let's See If I Get Into Trouble?

 

 Okay, perhaps the longest title on a blog....( Well, it was, I had to work on the blog and get it Baptist-friendly)

I do not know why folks had to go here. I am ready to 'Move On' in blog topics. 

No, not the Buna ISD......However, I am sure there are people in leadership positions who wish I'd stop....Maybe a contribution to a Venmo, or Paypal, or Gofundme would convince me otherwise......

No, I am sort of surprised on the number of people who told "All" concerning this topic. 

Really shocked to be honest, and I guess I should not be....

Had a letter, note, whatever from a person saying that they were now a "Born Again Virgin." As I wrote about on Facebook yesterday afternoon. 

And they went into a long explanation on why they consider themselves one. This is after they slept with several people. 

Okay, but be honest with who you wind up with as your long-term partner. Boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse.....If you are in bed and showing him or her more moves than a monkey on a 20 foot pole, they are going to wonder where did you learn that?

Then I had someone tell me they have a friend who does 'Only Fans' and claims they are still a "virgin" in spite of the fact that they had had sex with several different people on camera, yet never with a person they really like in their personal life.....And I asked, and probably should not have, " Is she on birth control for her job? "

And of course, and how the friend knew, I think she worries about her, she answered, " Yes, she is on 'the pill.'  "

It's like these people who will hook-up with people for a one night stand, but if they meet a person they like, they'll make them wait......I'm sorry, that makes no sense to me. 

And apparently, it is more common than we know.....I don't know. Apparently there are Jasper County folks who have OF sites. 

Let me remind you folks, the internet is forever. You can find stuff from decades ago on there. Delete, well, there are so many ways around it. 

I'm all about capitalism, and if you want to do sex work, well, have at it, my understanding it is good money....but 15 years from now when your child is in middle school/high school, what are you going to tell your kid when the asshole kids at school show your kid their Mom involved in a 10 man gangbang with Elmer's Glue all over her face, or dad is licking some guy's butthole in a bi-sexual film he made to pay for rent 20 years ago?

In one of the Friday the 13th movies, one of the actresses, her only movie part, did it for extra college money, appears topless. She later completed a degree from West Texas State and got a job several years later teaching high school English in the Panhandle. One of the mom's saw her in the movie years later, again, and she along with the rest of the small town 10th grade moms went on a witch-hunt. She was fired within the week....She moved to New Mexico, got a teaching job, and same thing happens....

People are odd concerning sex folks. They really like to tell people what they can't do here, even people who are married. There are people who'd love to tell people the only time they can have sex is to procreate. 

Okay, I am probably going to take the rest of the weekend off. I need to break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negativity....At Buna Schools?

 So, you must have been reading the blog..... Good. Look, I can say stuff other people can't. Either won't because of their kids, or...