Monday, August 31, 2026

Been a While......

 Sounding like a " Staind " song in the title this morning. 

Believe it or not, I am somewhat a private person. Unless it is to the doctor's, grandma's, I rarely leave Orange County. If there is a trip and the UK, or Europe is involved, well, I keep literally a bag packed for that. I am so wanting to go to either Scotland or England I could spit.  

But, right now, with the global situation, we are just a little hesitant. When there are rumors, threats that either Russia or Iran may " do something" to England, well, I don't want to get in the middle of World War 3. 

No, again, I am somewhat of a recluse. Always have been. 

I should have called the Compound the Hermitage instead.

Still there are people who think they somehow think it is okay to just show up here at the Compound.  

Doesn't happen often, but on a rare occasion,, well, someone with " More problems than a runt over dog." with the school district become embolden, desperate, they show up here to tell me their story. And generally by the time I hear it, it was past time to do something about it..... 

If you want to talk to me, call me. Then again, if I don't answer, leave a message. Unless it is family, or close friends, I may not answer. 

I really prefer you send me a message on FB or email. 

I appreciate you reading the blog. I seriously do. But, I have got to keep some sort of distance. It is just my personality. 

Again, thank you for reading. As always, all information received is confidential.  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been a While......

 Sounding like a " Staind " song in the title this morning.  Believe it or not, I am somewhat a private person. Unless it is to th...