Brief blog for a Monday...
A source has told me, that the lower school addition to Evadale ISD will be done they are projecting for December.
I was told that allegedly they will be able to start taking Buna kids on the waiting list. I know there are Buna parents who have pulled their kids out of the Buna Schools, homeschooling and waiting until opening become available in Evadale ISD.
Right now, Evadale has the largest Freshman class it has ever had.....Take note Buna. You are already the smallest school in your UIL District.
The new part of the Evadale upper school is scheduled to be done by March. Now that late will they accept students?
- Finally, was asked in my PM's why I hated certain towns.
In truth, I am am ambivalent about most places.
The only 3 towns that I really hate are....
Nederland- They were our band rivals back in the middle 1970s.
Orangefield and later Winnie ( East Chambers)- They were our competition in district for UIL Academic Contests when I was at BHS.
And at this point, I don't really care about them.....
No comments:
Post a Comment