Saturday, September 19, 2026

I Came So Close Buna-Ex's....A Question.......Louisiana......Britbox....Blue Bell?

 -The Computer decided I needed to listen to the " Mad Dogs and Englishmen" album this morning......All 2 hours.....Yeah, Joe Cocker can't sing, but the band Leon Russell together is worth a listen, and yeah, it was recorded live across America when I was in high school.....And yes, I have the 2 LPs.....Someplace.....

-Two classes as I have mentioned earlier had a 20th and a 30th reunion and I remembered a few people I taught being in those classes, I so wanted to show up and make fun of.....Trouble is, were they there? And how long before by Ulster-Irish Presbyterian mouth gets me into trouble? So, I stayed home and watched Tech and Houston. 

-The Question of the Day- A crossover from my Facebook site.....How many folks actually stayed and watched the band after the game?

- Apparently it was play a Louisiana school last night.....Buna, Deweyville, Evadale, and Vidor all played high schools from Louisiana.  

- For you with Britbox, Cooper and Fry is worth a watch, if only for the scenery. It takes place in the Peak District of Derby-shire, England but in reality, it is filmed in rural Ireland for tax reasons. The plots are okay and it is worth a watch.

Tuppence and Tommy on the other hand is pretty bad, that said, I don't care for the old TV versions either.  

- I keep telling you to keep and eye on Europe. I still look for Russian airstrike of some sort to hit German, Poland, France and possibly England..... Lots of rhetoric from both sides.....

- Is it just us, as has Blue Bell Ice Cream slipped? 2 of our last 3 half gallons were not up to Blue Bell standards. We got some Great Divide and it was good, but you can't really mess up vanilla or chocolate....

- Have a good weekend, don't plan to blog until next week.   

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Came So Close Buna-Ex's....A Question.......Louisiana......Britbox....Blue Bell?

 -The Computer decided I needed to listen to the " Mad Dogs and Englishmen" album this morning......All 2 hours.....Yeah, Joe Cock...