Thursday, December 20, 2018

No, I Can't Do This For You

I am generally glad to help you the best I can.....Seriously.

I had someone call for a character reference on an ex-student a couple of weeks ago....and I understand they got the position.

And even though I have said I am cutting back I have done a couple of wedding recently, small affairs, glad to do them....

I even had a person who has been given a limited time by the physicians to do their funeral. ( I reluctantly agreed.)

But was asked to do a wedding for a former student......And they are still married to their first wife.

Now, I was not going to do this......But they wanted the wedding done, like 2-3 days after the divorce....The first Saturday afterward.

I couldn't do it.

Now, I understand if you are divorced, well, it always doesn't work out. But don't ask me to justify your affair. ( It seems the soon to be wife was cause of the divorce.)

I know some of you consider me an " Outlaw Preacher" and in many ways, perhaps, I am.

But there are some things I just won't do.....Think it through before you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...