Friday, December 28, 2018

What Kind of Hoo Doo, Voo Doo is This?

I just knew this was bull. I had convinced myself that it was just a lie, and it is just an old wives' tale that has no bearing in science.

I tried everything to stop my cough yesterday. Musinex. Cough Syrup.

I even killed almost half a bottle of Irish whisky.

I wound up with Conor McGregor's brand of Irish whisky. Called " Proper Twelve."

Buy Bushmill's or Jameson Irish Whisky. ( I prefer Bushmill's)This stuff is awful. Just awful. Come to find out the whisky was distilled in Belfast, by a company that went bankrupt. McGregor bought the remaining whisky still in the barrels and he bottled it as his stuff.....You can see why the company went broke.

No, I thought this was bullsh*t...But I'll be damned if it didn't work.

Vick's Vapo Rub on the bottoms of your feet. And then wear a pair of socks. My cough stopped within 3 minutes.

I don't understand the science....maybe there isn't any?

Perhaps it is hoo doo/voo doo?

Now, I still have a low grade temp and hurt all over....but I have stopped coughing. 

And this is off the subject, but I am convinced my wife will make it to heaven. God takes care of her like no one else. I have a good friend who reads the blog who says this " I hope my wife puts in the good word for me in the hereafter. " ( And his wife is an absolute sweetheart)

I hope mine does too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...