Friday, December 28, 2018

What Kind of Hoo Doo, Voo Doo is This?

I just knew this was bull. I had convinced myself that it was just a lie, and it is just an old wives' tale that has no bearing in science.

I tried everything to stop my cough yesterday. Musinex. Cough Syrup.

I even killed almost half a bottle of Irish whisky.

I wound up with Conor McGregor's brand of Irish whisky. Called " Proper Twelve."

Buy Bushmill's or Jameson Irish Whisky. ( I prefer Bushmill's)This stuff is awful. Just awful. Come to find out the whisky was distilled in Belfast, by a company that went bankrupt. McGregor bought the remaining whisky still in the barrels and he bottled it as his stuff.....You can see why the company went broke.

No, I thought this was bullsh*t...But I'll be damned if it didn't work.

Vick's Vapo Rub on the bottoms of your feet. And then wear a pair of socks. My cough stopped within 3 minutes.

I don't understand the science....maybe there isn't any?

Perhaps it is hoo doo/voo doo?

Now, I still have a low grade temp and hurt all over....but I have stopped coughing. 

And this is off the subject, but I am convinced my wife will make it to heaven. God takes care of her like no one else. I have a good friend who reads the blog who says this " I hope my wife puts in the good word for me in the hereafter. " ( And his wife is an absolute sweetheart)

I hope mine does too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...