Tuesday, January 22, 2019

End It.....

It is time to end it.....Both sides needs to stop acting like a bunch of 5th graders.

It is time to re-open the government.

Sorry, I blame both sides.

Donald, Nancy, Chuckie, the Turtle, Kevin about 10-12 other people need their asses locked in a room.

No cell phones, no iPads, computers, no newspapers. ( Listening to radio talk show hosts....policy according to that? I was one. Really, you make a decision on what someone said on the radio? When I was on the radio and doing a show and people were making decisions on what we said I often ask, " What is wrong with you?")

Locked, you sit in there and hash this shit out.

You get to eat cabbage, and pinto beans and sweet potatoes, and boil eggs, and asparagus. Just one bathroom with a huge crack at the bottom of the door so the stench will waffle out. No exhaust fan, no air freshers, no matches.....

Sleeping bags. You don't come out.

If there is an emergency, you get to come out, take care of it, and go right back in...

But your ass doesn't come out until you get a deal......

I am afraid there will some sort of disaster that can be tied to this shutdown. A plane crash, a plane hijacked, food not inspected making people sick...and then what?

This shit needs to end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...