Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I Shouldn't Go Here...But Y'all Gotta Quit

I came across this photo 3 times on my FB timeline in the last 24 hours. Placed there by young ladies.

You know, when guys do something like this, I get onto them about it.

Brady and Mattison can attest to the time I have told them to " Behave" on the FB.

I am glad you are interested in people of the opposite sex.....Or the same sex, I don't care.

But I don't want to see photos of people you'd like to "bonk" or at least "Rub one out on."

I mean seriously. What would you say if I started putting half nekkid women on the blog?

Anyway, I put the photo up with reservations....BTW- Not a clue who the hell this is. And don't tell me, I don't really care....


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...