Monday, January 21, 2019

Just Broke

Just broker than hell....I am not kidding, and you seriously need to worry about this. And I know some of you don't think about this.

The United States is $21 Trillion dollars in debt.

Want to see something depressing, Look at the US Debt Clock....The M2 alone makes me clutch my chest.

The late Senator Everett Dirkson was right....."A billion here, a billion there, pretty soon, you're talking real money."

We owe a large amount of this debt to China.

So much I understand there is now an attempt to lower this debt by every American family taking in a Chinese citizen in an attempt to offset some of this debt.....

Hell, I got a Chinese girl moving in here next month.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...