Just broker than hell....I am not kidding, and you seriously need to worry about this. And I know some of you don't think about this.
The United States is $21 Trillion dollars in debt.
Want to see something depressing, Look at the US Debt Clock....The M2 alone makes me clutch my chest.
The late Senator Everett Dirkson was right....."A billion here, a billion there, pretty soon, you're talking real money."
We owe a large amount of this debt to China.
So much I understand there is now an attempt to lower this debt by every American family taking in a Chinese citizen in an attempt to offset some of this debt.....
Hell, I got a Chinese girl moving in here next month.....
Monday, January 21, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pay Attention to What is Going On......
I have spoken about this in past blogs. And I really do not know how to put this. Things are going to get bad. Don't put your head in...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment