Believe it or not there are a couple of people that are curious as to what I am listening to on any given, well, hour.....And here lately I have been listening to these guys.
Lord Huron.
They have been featured on Netflix's 13 Reasons Why. And this song was the background music of TCM "Remembers" in 2018.( The people in the movie business that passed this past year.)
It is Indy rock. It is slow. It would pass for "belly-rubbing" music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment