Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Your Resolutions?

You know there are people every year who come up with resolutions for the coming year, and to be honest, most of you will not keep them.

I used to try and to stuff I knew good and well I would not accomplish.

I started to list stuff this year, but, hell, who am I fooling? Seriously.

Yes, I want the kids HOME. ( I read Chinese news regularly, and it is spooky right now.....They should be in Texas, next month .)

Yes, I want to travel to the UK( The Highlands of Scotland, The Orkney Islands).

And both of those things are on our "agenda."

Maybe you have something a little more ambitious in 2019, but I decided I want one thing.

Survive.

That's it baby, make 2019. 

If I am still " above ground" on Jan. 1 2020, well, I will be pretty damn happy....

1 comment:

  1. Well, mine are simple. Drink more beer, preferably Guinness. Act more kindly to others and enjoy what I have and not what I want all the damn time. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Hang In There Buna ISD......

 I generally write teachers, students, whoever is associated with the district about this time of year.  When writing this, it is April 30th...