Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Louis C K

I am not really familiar with the comic. Sort of, but never really have heard his stuff......Until it was posted all over the YouTube the last few days.

I know he got into trouble for sexually harassing folks. 

It seems that Louis C K has gotten into trouble for making fun of the Parkland students. 

Yeah, he probably shouldn't have gone there, but you know, he's a comic. It is what they are supposed to do.

Say shit that everyone else is thinking.

I know I said stuff to people when I was teaching, well, what everyone was thinking.

But you know, I couldn't do it today. I couldn't.

Look, when I was still teaching people made fun of me. Hell, it was expected. I acted outraged, but I never sent anyone to the office over it......

Do you know how bad to you had to "Fuck up" for me to send you to the office? My last ten years, I sent.....I don't think anyone....I threw away my "write up" slips given to me the first day they were issued.

I don't know, and I have trouble here, we say we are " Christian" are all about forgiveness, and second chances, but we really aren't.

We are just an angry bitter people at this point in history. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...