Wednesday, January 2, 2019

So, I Wasted The Last Several Days

I was still ( Heck was, I went to the doctor this morning, and he put me on bed rest)sick the last few days and we had "Free" HBO on the Sat. Dish.....

And I wound up watching of all things, Game of Thrones.

Absolutely nothing in it historically correct.

I got lost several times in the story line and plots.( I think it was because I tried to put actual history to the story)

It was about 30 hours worth of viewing, and I have come to the following conclusions.

Everyone at some point is going to be killed.

Everyone at some point will be nekkid.

Nearly every man will visit a whorehouse.

I fairly am sure fire breathing dragons, fighting dead, fighting skeletons didn't exist.

Everyone has a British or Irish accent, which means this should take place in Britain. It doesn't.

I am not sure what the role the dwarf plays.

In Medieval times, a dwarf was seen as "magical" in Europe, and often did well as an entertainer.

In ancient China dwarfs were used as some sort of sex toys, males and female dwarfs.

They did have scenery in Northern Ireland that I have seen in person.

Will I now get HBO to watch the last episodes in 2019?

Nah, I wasted too much of my time watching this tripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang In There Buna ISD......

 I generally write teachers, students, whoever is associated with the district about this time of year.  When writing this, it is April 30th...