I have several questions this morning. And a comment concerning yesterday's blog.
1. The device we are using will stop supporting Netflix at the end of this month. I need a cheap device one hopefully easy to set-up. Roku? Something else?
2. Has anyone used https://www.momondo.com/ to search for flights? ( We had used another flight search for years, but the last one flights we book through them were a disaster. I blame American Airlines too.)
3. This is a long shot, but has anyone stayed on the Isle of Skye? If so, what B&B or hotel did you stay at?
4. I may be to the point I may need to see a doctor ( again) about my back. A neurologist or a Neurosurgeon or an orthopedic surgeon. Just managing the pain, well, may back has gotten dramatically worse since the 18 hour flight(s) to Asia. ( If you answer this, send a PM, don't comment below.....I may just need to learn to live with it.....This is a major factor in my wanting to "travel now." I can see me really crippled at some point.)
There's another question, but I'll be dadgummed if I can remember it.....
Finally my comment. I had a couple of 3 people all upset because I am making Tara Sullivan Laramore call me " Mr. Thomas."
If I didn't tease Tara she'd think I was mad at her....
Calm the hell down. Many of you understand I live the life of a 11th Century monk. ( Seriously, if I live in the 11th C., I would have been a monk.) One of the few people I actually contact and talk to is Tara. And it is not very often.... Paige Flanagan Stark has been inviting me to her BBQ Extravaganza every year, and I just don't go. And she lives right up the road. Once again, that hermit mentality.( One day, I am going to show for her soiree, and the earth will tilt off its axis)
Actually, I would be a friar, not a monk.
Friars on the odd occasion leave the monastery and travel....Monks never leave. ( Again, a waste of a theological education)
But mean to Tara? "Throwing slugs at Tara? "
Come on.....I'd throw a brick but it might hit her in the head and ruin a perfectly good brick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Heard from Other Schools, But Not Buna ISD.....Also, State Scores?
I had to start this blog over. In the middle I had 250lb orange cat that decided that Kerry was doing something important, I need to help.....
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment