Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Questions.....And a Comment

I have several questions this morning. And a comment concerning yesterday's blog.

1. The device we are using will stop supporting Netflix at the end of this month. I need a cheap device one hopefully easy to set-up. Roku? Something else?

2. Has anyone used https://www.momondo.com/ to search for flights? ( We had used another flight search for years, but the last one flights we book through them were a disaster. I blame American Airlines too.)

3. This is a long shot, but has anyone stayed on the Isle of Skye? If so, what B&B or hotel did you stay at?

4.  I may be to the point I may need to see a doctor ( again) about my back. A neurologist or a Neurosurgeon or an orthopedic surgeon. Just managing the pain, well, may back has gotten dramatically worse since the 18 hour flight(s) to Asia. ( If you answer this, send a PM, don't comment below.....I may just need to learn to live with it.....This is a major factor in my wanting to "travel now." I can see me really crippled at some point.)

There's another question, but I'll be dadgummed if I can remember it.....

Finally my comment. I had a couple of 3 people all upset because I am making Tara Sullivan Laramore call me " Mr. Thomas."

If I didn't tease Tara she'd think I was mad at her....

Calm the hell down. Many of you understand I live the life of a 11th Century monk. ( Seriously, if I live in the 11th C., I would have been a monk.) One of the few people I actually contact and talk to is Tara. And it is not very often.... Paige Flanagan Stark has been inviting me to her BBQ Extravaganza every  year, and I just don't go. And she lives right up the road. Once again, that hermit mentality.( One day, I am going to show for her soiree, and the earth will tilt off its axis)

Actually, I would be a friar, not a monk.

Friars on the odd occasion leave the monastery and travel....Monks never leave. ( Again, a waste of a theological education)

But mean to Tara? "Throwing slugs at Tara? "

Come on.....I'd throw a brick but it might hit her in the head and ruin a perfectly good brick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...