Tuesday, January 29, 2019

To H*ll With It

I think we are joining the legion. I think we are going there. I think it is time.

I think we are about to cut the cord....and send back our Satellite Directv receivers.  I can't see paying for what we are getting. I got Showtime for a year and while I like a couple of shows on it. ( The Circus and Homeland, the rest is geared for people much younger than me. Shameless? White trash. Ray Donovan? Boston Irish white trash. All they need is a bunch of scum from Vidor to round out their shows. And even Homeland was so bad this last year I barely could watch it. )

We have Roku. And I went ahead and subscribed to Hulu( We already have Netflix and Amazon prime).....( I don't know, Mick and/or Donald might talk me into getting Britbox or Acorn TV...)

I no longer care about sports. Oh I watch English Soccer, and it isn't worth me keeping a sat dish just to watch Tottenheim. ( I can't remember the last baseball or basketball game I have watched)

I will miss a couple of news programs. But I'll stream one of the free ones on Roku. Hell, I am switching now between the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the Brexit debate in the Commons on Roku now. 

I need a couple of suggestion on an antenna. I am not crawling on the house to install one, I need an indoor one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang In There Buna ISD......

 I generally write teachers, students, whoever is associated with the district about this time of year.  When writing this, it is April 30th...