You know there are people every year who come up with resolutions for the coming year, and to be honest, most of you will not keep them.
I used to try and to stuff I knew good and well I would not accomplish.
I started to list stuff this year, but, hell, who am I fooling? Seriously.
Yes, I want the kids HOME. ( I read Chinese news regularly, and it is spooky right now.....They should be in Texas, next month .)
Yes, I want to travel to the UK( The Highlands of Scotland, The Orkney Islands).
And both of those things are on our "agenda."
Maybe you have something a little more ambitious in 2019, but I decided I want one thing.
Survive.
That's it baby, make 2019.
If I am still " above ground" on Jan. 1 2020, well, I will be pretty damn happy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
Well, mine are simple. Drink more beer, preferably Guinness. Act more kindly to others and enjoy what I have and not what I want all the damn time. Lol
ReplyDelete