Tuesday, February 26, 2019

A Little Racy This Morning

Okay, I shouldn't go here, I am getting old, and well, I do not want to wind up in hell, but I could not help thinking about this.

I did not watch the Oscar's. Don't care, don't care. I have Netflix, have not seen Roma, nor Black Panther, care neither about art-flix, nor super-heroes.

But I did watch the song sung by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. ( Why can't we have normal names now? Like Brenda Lee, or Patsy Cline....)

I am thinking Cooper might be "playing" Gaga.

If he'd asked her " Let's go" up on stage in front of God and everybody, she'd dropped her drawers ( if she was wearing any) and asked..." Which way you want me?"

Okay, my reversion back to being 13 years old is over....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...