Okay, I shouldn't go here, I am getting old, and well, I do not want to wind up in hell, but I could not help thinking about this.
I did not watch the Oscar's. Don't care, don't care. I have Netflix, have not seen Roma, nor Black Panther, care neither about art-flix, nor super-heroes.
But I did watch the song sung by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. ( Why can't we have normal names now? Like Brenda Lee, or Patsy Cline....)
I am thinking Cooper might be "playing" Gaga.
If he'd asked her " Let's go" up on stage in front of God and everybody, she'd dropped her drawers ( if she was wearing any) and asked..." Which way you want me?"
Okay, my reversion back to being 13 years old is over....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And We Have Stories from Buna ISD.....Broke? Quitting? " Runt Off?" Going Down?
I had not planned to blog today, but you never know what might happen? Again, I appreciate the information that I receive. The first stor...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment