So, an English professor at a college is all upset because Mary Poppins in the movie is dressed in 'Blackface" because of course there NEVER were female chimney sweeps.
No, none during WW1 because the men were off at war....
None during the Second World War.
None who took over their husband's business because he was too ill to work...
None because, well, it was a good paying job....
What is wrong with us in this country? Why are we just "looking" for stuff to be unhappy about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...





No comments:
Post a Comment