Monday, February 4, 2019

You Parents...You Need to Talk to Your Kids

I know we have done this before. And I know some of you have just ignored me.

The Governor of Virginia is going to wind up resigning for something he did 34-35 years ago.

And he was in medical school. He knew better than do blackface, dress in KKK garb. This was the 1980s and people knew better then. ( What the hell kind of medical school is posting photos like this anyway?) 

This is not going to get any better. It is going to get worse.

In this day and age in which everything is recorded, on social media, on the internet, on cell phones....people are going to be fired for stuff they did in high school, in college......30 or 40 years from now.

You think I am kidding, I am not.

You need to tell your kids think about stuff they are doing today.

It can haunt them years from now....Or worse, it can come back on you.

Don't think there isn't a business, an industry that gets photos of your kids acting a fool and go, you know, maybe their parents condone that? Is their value to us actually a liability?

Don't think this couldn't happen.....

This is a changing time period folks, and you can "fit" about it all you want, but it will change with or without you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...