Tuesday, February 5, 2019

You Know, I Didn't Vaccinate My Kids, and Those Who Lived Turned Out Great

I saw the quote on a vaccination site.  Of course, it is sarcasm. But you know, it is the truth....

I had the measles. I was sick.

So sick, my temp so high, they were afraid I had brain damage.

And there are things I could do before, I can no longer do today. I had measles at age 12. ( Coordination troubles.)

My temp was so high, they were afraid of reproduction problems, thankfully no.

With cases of people in the Houston area with measles, there will be more kids get sick, because their parents have been listening to a Playboy Playmate.

Yeah, listen to a girl who gained fame with blown up breasteses, so has no medical degree, no nursing degree, no Master's of Public Health.

( Don't get me wrong, you want to get breast augmentation, go for it...Likewise, for health reasons you want a reduction, go for it...The girl in question did it for fame and fortune.....Because she has no other talent....)

Don't be shocked here....Polio can make a comeback. And I wish you could be able to speak to my late grandfather about polio.....His surgeries, his use of a cane all his life....all from polio.....

Vaccinate your kids....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...