Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday.....Friday....Friday

And it doesn't mean as much as it once did to me....However the good thing is, my wife is off for the weekend, and I sort of like having her around the house.

No, I need to sort of have a "housecleaning" blog.

I had a PM from someone upset about the mistakes I make from time to time on the blog.

This is a one man operation. I have no copy editor. I may or may not proofread the blog. I do have a spell check on the computer I write these on, but it doesn't catch everything.

I don't know if you have noticed or not.

I have somewhat slowed down on the number of blogs I am producing.

Now, I try and write one every day, but in the past I often would do, 2-3-4 blogs almost every day.

I don't write blogs every day during the weekends. Sometimes I may write both days, some days, I may not.

I do not take advertising.

When I re-invented the blog as "The Govteach Part Deaux, I did not place my PayPal link on the home page. I have not set up a Patreon in order to have someone or several of you be patrons of the site....I am not making any money here, and believe it or not, I have to think through some of these blogs for more time than you know.

Some of you have noticed I have not really discussed national politics as much as I once tried to do.

At this point, while I will discuss national policy, at this juncture in time, I disgusted with all three branches of the national government. Executive, Legislative, Judicial....and let me just add this....And I am not changing anyone's heart and minds at this period in our history.

Our discontent is only going to grow on both sides. Today's circus in D.C. will be just a blip in our minds in 2 months, if not 2 weeks.

So, I am going to at this point keep the blog covering, local/state politics, religion, "Our" favorite ISD, society, sometimes fun stuff at this moment in our time.

Once again, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...