Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sexual Abuse....In the Southern Baptists.

700 victims. 220 known perpetrators. This includes Pastors, Deacons, Youth Ministers......This took place over 20 years.....

Well, the Catholics have nothing on the Baptists......And you know, there are people who have not come forward. And I hope they will.

The Houston Chronicle and the San Antonio Express News have started a 3 part story on sexual abuse in the Southern Baptist Convention.

Here is the link to the first part below.( I knew it was coming, they've been investigating for a while)

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/investigations/article/Southern-Baptist-sexual-abuse-spreads-as-leaders-13588038.php


 Talk to your children. Keep an eye on your kids.....If something is not right with them, well probably there isn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...