So, it is no secret, my wife and I are looking at traveling to the top of Scotland this year.
As I have said, the travel outside of North America window is closing, more rapidly than even I fathomed.....I really am hoping I get to New Zealand before my physical ability go on long flights is done.
And we have been looking at where we want to go to in the Highlands.
Trouble is, we may run out of Scotland before we run out of time.
It is not that big of a place. So, we might go to Northern England or someplace else.
Let me give you an example.
Here is Scotland inside of Texas.
Yeah, it doesn't even cover East Texas....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pay Attention to What is Going On......
I have spoken about this in past blogs. And I really do not know how to put this. Things are going to get bad. Don't put your head in...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...

No comments:
Post a Comment