Sunday, February 10, 2019

More....Really? This Size?

So, it is no secret, my wife and I are looking at traveling to the top of Scotland this year.

As I have said, the travel outside of North America window is closing, more rapidly than even I fathomed.....I really am hoping I get to New Zealand before my physical ability go on long flights is done.

And we have been looking at where we want to go to in the Highlands.

Trouble is, we may run out of Scotland before we run out of time.

It is not that big of a place. So, we might go to Northern England or someplace else.

Let me give you an example.

Here is Scotland inside of Texas.

Yeah, it doesn't even cover East Texas....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...