Sunday, February 17, 2019

My Daughter in Law is WAY Cooler Than Your Daughter in Law

This goes under....." You can't this stuff."

She is going to do "just fine" here in Texas.

Just fine.

So, what was the FIRST thing she asked about when she got into the car on the way home from the airport?

"How to get a Texas Driver's License?"

No.

Seems she's taken the written part already online and passed.

Some sort of "Social Program?"

No, the Chinese don't really know what those are.

The questions was this.....

" Do I need to wait to get my American Citizenship to get my Concealed Handgun License? "

And for those of you who did not know. In the State of Texas, she can get one now. 

" Any legal resident, including Green Card Holders are eligible." 

You can't make this stuff up.....

So we went and got her a double meat, double cheese, hamburger with bacon.......( Her second request)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...