You know, we worry about stuff that doesn't really matter sometimes and in this day and age, I wonder just how much more this hatred of one another will continue before we just come totally apart as a nation.
The British historians, Classicists, are wondering how much more time they have as a United Kingdom, they're are as divided as we are.
I don't know, not really much of a Calvinist, but perhaps this is foreordained.
But perhaps, we need to start worrying more this way, than how we can destroy someone not in our "tribe."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If You Plan to Vote
No, I DO NOT openly support any political candidate, except for my brother........And even then I question it.... But this is serious. Dou...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...

No comments:
Post a Comment