Saturday, February 23, 2019

Pretty Much Says It All

You know, we worry about stuff that doesn't really matter sometimes and in this day and age, I wonder just how much more this hatred of one another will continue before we just come totally apart as a nation.

The British historians, Classicists, are wondering how much more time they have as a United Kingdom, they're are as divided as we are. 

I don't know, not really much of a Calvinist, but perhaps this is foreordained.

But perhaps, we need to start worrying more this way, than how we can destroy someone not in our "tribe."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...