Friday, March 22, 2019

A Lesson This Morning

I am guess a little melancholy this morning, a little philosophical.

I was reminded this morning in a 100 years, no one will remember what is going on, either in the United States, or the world.

Oh, it will be taught in a history class, but your great-great great grandchildren will just GIGO.... Garbage in, garbage out.

Heck, my ggg grandchildren may not even live in this country.....May not even speak English.

A wise man who reads this blog told me one time when he pondered about what our ggg grandchildren might be like? He replied, " They might be so sorry we don't want to know."

Once again, I am a waste of a theological education and I am reminded of the old Latin saying.

Meminisse hominem pulverem de facto in pulverem reverteris. 

Remember man, from dust you come, to dust you return.....

All of us need to remember we'll all be forgotten. What time we have, we all need to make better for everyone, not just ourselves.

What did the Divine on Earth say? Matt 22:29- Love your neighbor as yourself. 


Thus endth the Lesson



No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...