Friday, March 22, 2019

Shooting Teachers

Yeah, I know there are several teachers I know too who need a good shooting....Perhaps some of you would like to take a shot at me.....Just remember, I carry...

Seriously....

A school in Indiana had the local sheriff's department come and conduct an active shooter drill. (I guess this is the norm across America)

In the drill, the teachers were placed on their knees, execution style, then shot with plastic pellets....Point blank. 

Blood was drawn, whelps left on skin. Some people had bruising for two weeks.

Most were shot 3-6 times with pellets.

( Reminder I have given up swearing for Lent)

What the ( insert whatever cuss word here) was BOTH the **** school and the **** sheriff's office thinking?

You know teachers put up with a lot, but you know,  this is so far over the line...




No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...